We learned so much about Nashville’s storied past putting together this issue! Like, did you know that there was a great flood in 1926 similar to the recent flooding or that Nashville’s Parthenon was built to celebrate Tennessee’s 100-year anniversary in 1897 and was meant to be torn down? From Cheekwood to Harpeth Hall, Carton Plantation to The Union Gospel Tabernacle (later known as the Ryman), we’ve got all the city’s amazing historical secrets.
- RT @opry: It was a star-studded red carpet outside of @theryman Wednesday night for the #ACMHonors, and @setlistofficial was there catching… 1 day ago
- Tuesday was a DREAM! ✨ We had an amazing time honoring such incredible women at our Annual Women in Business lunche… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @CitizenKitchens has expanded into the basement level of Hunters Station to install a communal kitchen and cooking… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- It's almost time😍! @ACMawards bit.ly/2NmZufJ 3 days ago
- We just can't stop thinking about last Thursday's Bartender Bash 😍! Thanks to everyone who participated and congrat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
What we talk about the most98 WSIX A-list Atlanta Bacardi Bartender Bash beach Beaches of South Walton behind-the-scenes Beth Sachan Burgers Celebrities Celebrity Chef Dinner Cheekwood Chris Chamberlain Christian Kane City House CMT Crest Cadillac Dolly Parton events fall fashion fashion Flavour Flavour Men food Grey Goose hot list jessica simpson Joseph Wagner Katie Armiger kellie pickler Laketown Wharf Laura Bell Bundy Lime Louis Vuitton Loveless Barn Margaret Durante Market Music Music City Music in the City Music Row Nashville Nashville's Best Burgers Nashville Flood Nashville Lifestyles Nashville Lifestyles Weddings Nashville Tennessee newsstand Panama City Party Pics PawnShop kings Randy Montana Romance Savor Nashville Scarletta Single in the City Solo on the Patio Southern Foodways Alliance Steve Azar Style Subscribe summer Tandy Wilson Tennessee The Band Perry The Cotton Mill The Shalom Foundation Tickets Nashville Tin Roof TPAC Troy Olsen vacation Visit Music City weddings