We learned so much about Nashville’s storied past putting together this issue! Like, did you know that there was a great flood in 1926 similar to the recent flooding or that Nashville’s Parthenon was built to celebrate Tennessee’s 100-year anniversary in 1897 and was meant to be torn down? From Cheekwood to Harpeth Hall, Carton Plantation to The Union Gospel Tabernacle (later known as the Ryman), we’ve got all the city’s amazing historical secrets.
- Sylvan Park was hoping for a savvy spot to dine in the neighborhood, and #answer restaurant replied:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- Enter to Win the Ultimate Entertainment Getaway to Alpharetta, GA! bit.ly/2ueB23h @AlpharettaCVB https://t.co/TTwPqMsHem 5 hours ago
- Everybody's trying to find a reason to move to #Nashville, we get it. bit.ly/2rRHGjf https://t.co/3GezGlRDDB 8 hours ago
- Mark your calendars! 8/30 we're filling up your cup w/ @WoodfordReserve Double Oaked + @coopers_craft at… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 23 hours ago
- Oncologist at @VUMChealth, Dr. Mayer focuses her research on targeted therapies for breast cancer. More with her 👉🏽… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
What we talk about the most98 WSIX A-list Atlanta Bacardi Bartender Bash beach Beaches of South Walton behind-the-scenes Beth Sachan Burgers Celebrities Celebrity Chef Dinner Cheekwood Chris Chamberlain Christian Kane City House CMT Crest Cadillac Dolly Parton events fall fashion fashion Flavour Flavour Men food Grey Goose hot list jessica simpson Joseph Wagner Katie Armiger kellie pickler Laketown Wharf Laura Bell Bundy Lime Louis Vuitton Loveless Barn Margaret Durante Market Music Music City Music in the City Music Row Nashville Nashville's Best Burgers Nashville Flood Nashville Lifestyles Nashville Lifestyles Weddings Nashville Tennessee newsstand Panama City Party Pics PawnShop kings Randy Montana Romance Savor Nashville Scarletta Single in the City Solo on the Patio Southern Foodways Alliance Steve Azar Style Subscribe summer Tandy Wilson Tennessee The Band Perry The Cotton Mill The Shalom Foundation Tickets Nashville Tin Roof TPAC Troy Olsen vacation Visit Music City weddings