Nashville Lifestyles held our Music in the City event on Tuesday, January 25th and Wednesday, January 26th at The Tin Roof Nashville and Tin Roof Cool Springs. Hosted by CMT’s Evan Farmer, guests enjoyed Patron cocktails while listening to performances by Margaret Durante, Scarletta, The Harters, Christian Kane, Troy Olsen, Katie Armiger, PawnShop kings, Calico Trail, Randy Montana and Steve Azar. Other sponsors included: Crest Cadillac, E Group, Flavour Men, 98 WSIX, and Tickets Nashville.
- “Everything here is Tennessee. There is nothing here that we’re pulling in from anywhere else. For us, it is bringi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- The igloos are officially back at Bobby Hotel! Here's a sneak peek of just what you can expect. bit.ly/35pvCFv 7 hours ago
- Shades of Shakespeare and Poe, plus an organist extraordinaire await this weekend at the Schmerhorn.🎼 bit.ly/347Df2W 1 day ago
- Learn more about East Nashville's @floraplantshop! 🌸🌸 bit.ly/2QCLK2m 1 day ago
- #tb to last week's @NashFashWeek 2020 Launch Party! Click through for a recap → bit.ly/2rczP0b 2 days ago
What we talk about the most98 WSIX A-list Atlanta Bacardi Bartender Bash beach Beaches of South Walton behind-the-scenes Beth Sachan Burgers Celebrities Celebrity Chef Dinner Cheekwood Chris Chamberlain Christian Kane City House CMT Crest Cadillac Dolly Parton events fall fashion fashion Flavour Flavour Men food Grey Goose hot list jessica simpson Joseph Wagner Katie Armiger kellie pickler Laketown Wharf Laura Bell Bundy Lime Louis Vuitton Loveless Barn Margaret Durante Market Music Music City Music in the City Music Row Nashville Nashville's Best Burgers Nashville Flood Nashville Lifestyles Nashville Lifestyles Weddings Nashville Tennessee newsstand Panama City Party Pics PawnShop kings Randy Montana Romance Savor Nashville Scarletta Single in the City Solo on the Patio Southern Foodways Alliance Steve Azar Style Subscribe summer Tandy Wilson Tennessee The Band Perry The Cotton Mill The Shalom Foundation Tickets Nashville Tin Roof TPAC Troy Olsen vacation Visit Music City weddings